Monday, August 10, 2020

Too Much and Never Enough

This isn't just about Donald, this is about his whole family and man are the royally screwed up. Not a redeemable one among them - no wonder Donald is such a pathological liar. Prior to reading this I didn't really know too much the family as a whole. I had read an article about what a cheap racist Fred Trump was and I knew that Donald had a slew of wives and mistresses but that about as far as my knowledge went. This book eviscerates the family and really helps readers understand the crazed environment that Donald grew up in and explains so much about his lack of empathy and selfish personality. This book made Donald Trump stoop to an even lower estimation in my eyes (I didn't know that was even possible). Worth the read!

No comments:

Post a Comment