Thursday, December 14, 2017

The Wife Between Us

Definitely for fans of Gone Girl and The Girl on the train. It's suspenseful chick lit with a big twist (actually there are several) that keeps you guessing to the end. It's hard to summarize this book without giving anything away but there are two women and a man. One woman is an ex-wife and the other is about to be a Mrs. to the same gentleman. Only maybe he isn't a gentleman. Or maybe his ex-wife is just as crazy as her mother was. Or maybe there is more to the story then the narrators are letting on. The narrator's are unreliable and will leave you hanging, only by pushing through will you understand the dark implications of the previous marriage. I would have given this a higher rating except that I didn't love either of the women. I just wanted them to get this shit sorted out. Not bad though, I didn't see the end coming (but then again I never do!).

No comments:

Post a Comment