Thursday, May 6, 2021

Aurora Burning


So freaking good!! But that cliffhanger has me!! I need the next book in the trilogy and I need it now! I might almost like this series better than the Illuminae Series by the same authors - but I'm not sure yet. They are both REALLY good! Aurora Burning follows the same squad fresh off the loss of their pilot in book one, Aurora Rising. They now know who the enemy is and that they are the only ones who can stop them and in the process save the galaxy. Not at all a daunting prospect for these young adults. Funny, inventive, and so unique - readers can't help but to fall in love with this quirky cast of oddballs. I won't give more of a summary than that - if you haven't read the first book in the series - DO NOT read this one. Now give me the third book already! 

No comments:

Post a Comment