Monday, May 9, 2016

Three Bags Full

I don't know what it is but I could not get into this book. The narrator was fantastic and did a remarkably good job voicing sheep with English accents but that alone wasn't enough for me. It's original and unique but a little over the top for me. After a herd of sheep discover that their shepherd has been murdered they decide to figure out the mystery and discover who the killer is. They put their sheepy intuition to work; eavesdropping on humans, sneaking into town, and taking a good look at the people who have been sneaking around the pasture looking for something. I will admit it was a good mystery because I didn't piece it together, but all the same it was just a bit too much for me. Alas, I don't think I'm big into cozy animal mysteries, worth a try though!

No comments:

Post a Comment