Saturday, August 31, 2013

Most Talkative: Stories from the Front Lines of Pop Culture

I'm going to sound like a TOTAL nerd, but I had to google who Andy Cohen was before I read this. I've never watched Bravo (too poor for cable) or the The Real Housewives and apparently I'm pop culture stupid because I've never heard of Andy anywhere else though. All that being said I still enjoyed this audiobook a great deal. Andy narrated it himself and he did a GREAT job. He's a hilarious narrator and his accents and voices are too funny. Plus he includes tons of tidbits and extra material just for the audiobook version (a real plus!).

Andy's memoir reflects back on his youth, his love for All My Children, coming out as gay, becoming a celebrity and much much more. It's funny, poignant, eye rolling, and attention grabbing all in one go. A definite must listen for all fans of pop culture!

No comments:

Post a Comment