Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Seraphina

This is one of those books that I can't believe I'm just now reading. Like, literally, where have I been?!? Why did I not pick this up sooner! I haven't found a dragon book this good in ages. This is one of those rare books that happens to be so ridiculously imaginative that you wonder what you've been reading all your life. Rachel Hartman creates a unique world where dragons live in peace with humans by transforming into human form. Things aren't always easy though. Even though there is peace, there is still mixed emotions, humans still despise and fear the dragons. What they don't know is that there are a few half breeds living amongst them. Seraphina always thought she was alone but when shit hits the fan she will have to use her special skills to help keep the peace.

Seriously, read this. Amazing book from first time author, Hartman. You. Won't. Regret. It!

2 comments: