Thursday, August 18, 2022

Something Wilder


A fun and sexy romp that was enjoyable but wasn't my favorite by Christina Lauren. I love the premise - archaeology is my favorite, and to have a steamy romance centered over it? Yes please! But I have the bar set really high from all the author's previous works and this was just a tad short. Lily runs an adventure company that takes groups of people out into the dessert and lets them play cowboy. On an outing gone wrong, her old flame is present and a psycho that is convinced she knows where to find Butch Cassidy's treasure because Lily's father was a famous treasure hunter. Things quickly go wrong and they find themselves having to rough it for real. Will sparks fly between Lily and the man that broke her heart a decade prior? Again, lots of fun - I will continue to read everything that Christina Lauren puts out!

No comments:

Post a Comment