Thursday, April 13, 2017

Welcome to the Jungle

A nice quick read to satisfy the longing I get for more Dresden Files in between books. This short story takes place as a graphic novel which is kinda cool, but I also kinda didn't love it because I picture all the characters in my head very differently (which is why I haven't checked out the TV show yet). Harry Dresden is called in to investigate a mysterious death at the zoo. It looks as if the night guard was murdered by the gorilla but hings aren't adding up. How did the gorilla get out or back in for that matter? The guard emptied his entire gun, where are the bullets? Something is fishy and Dresden the finest (and only openly practicing) wizard in Chicago is on the scene to help out his pal Lt. Murphy. A Fun, quick read.

No comments:

Post a Comment