Monday, August 3, 2026

Wrath of Poseidon


This series is fun and I liked that this one was a prequel of sorts. Wrath of Poseidon goes back to how Remi and Sam met and their very first adventure together. Is it cheesy? Yes. Did I still thoroughly enjoy it? Also yes. Remi was young and inexperienced at the ways of the world (gun handling, scuba diving, etc.) but luckily for her Sam has already made it through DARPA training. Despite her lack of "skills" she showcases her quick thinking and adaptability. The only thing that troubles her is how "easy" it was for Sam to kill a man in self-defense. Can their budding relationship survive when bodies are hitting the floor? This isn't going to win awards anytime soo but it was fun and I plan on reading (aka listening) to the next installment whenever it comes out. 

No comments:

Post a Comment