Tuesday, August 25, 2026
Chasing the Wild
This is officially the smuttiest audiobook I've ever listened to and I am here for it. Wowzer. I didn't know I was so into forbidden tropes, but this audiobook proved that I have a lot to learn about myself! Due to horrible unforeseen circumstances, Layla Birch finds herself snowed in high in the mountains with her ex-boyfriend's father. She's due to start a brand new job tomorrow and now she is stuck up at Devil's Peak Ranch with the most smoldering hot cowboy she's ever seen. Colton Wilder is nearly twice her age and totally off limits, her ex would never forgive her for messing around with his dad. But as the mountain pass remains shut down, the restraint between Layla and Colton starts to thin. They both know they are attracted to each other, but both of them know they can't cross that line.... Deliciously slow build romance and the scenes are hot, hot, hot. I devoured this audiobook and can't wait for the rest in this series.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment