Wednesday, October 19, 2022

The Love Hypothesis


Why did I wait so long to read this?! I loved every second of this book. I thought Christina Lauren and Emily Henry were my favorite romance authors but Ali Hazelwood is a serious contender now! This romantic comedy is set in academia and is nerdy and fun without ever taking away from the romance or going to overboard. Olive is desperate for her best friend to date Jeremy, her ex, because those two are perfect for each other and Olive never even liked him. But her best friend, Anh, won't even consider it because she think Olive still has feelings for him. Olive concocts a fake dating scheme with hard ass professor and researcher, Dr. Carlsen, just to get Anh off her ass. And it works! But now Olive and Dr. Carlsen are in a weird position, how long to fake date for? Filled with all the tropes but done in such a new and fun way, this romance is a slow burn with plenty of spice. I ate it up. Give me more!

No comments:

Post a Comment