Friday, January 10, 2020

Blitzed

Out of the three in The Playbook series this one may be my least favorite. HOWEVER, that doesn't mean I didn't enjoy the shit out of it. I love that the Lady Mustangs, the football puns, the hot men, and Denver are common threads in every book and the relationship is the only thing that changes in each. Don't get me wrong I adored big strong Maxwell; I just don't  love Brynn. She's been a feature in all three books; owning a hot female oriented bar in Denver and being friends with all the NFL player's wives and girlfriends. Now it's her turn to fall for a football player - but she's not quite ready to be in a relationship. Ever since her mother abandoned her when she was a teen she's shied away from commitment; assuming that true love isn't real. Well she clearly hadn't met Maxwell yet. Steamy, cute, and wonderful. I hope there are a ton more books in this series!

No comments:

Post a Comment