Friday, February 28, 2014

Divergent

I tried to start Insurgent but it had been three years since I had read Divergent so I figured I had better re-read this bad boy so I wasn't completely lost... and it was for book club... and I wanted it fresh on my mind when I see the movie next month. So for all those reasons I reread this book and, if anything, I was even more impressed with this book on the second reading! It was even better than I remembered it! I plowed through it in two days. Seriously, so damn good!

I won't summarize this book, because honestly, you've either read this book already or you haven't. No summary of mine will sway your view. But if you haven't... come on man! Jump on the bandwagon already! You'll love it!

For fans of The Hunger Games and dystopians.

No comments:

Post a Comment