Wednesday, May 31, 2023

Hell Bent


This took a minute for me to get back into - but only because it had been two years since I had read the first book and there were a lot of moving parts I had to remember. Once I got all that sorted, I was IN. I love this series - I can't wait for the next one. It's an urban fantasy set on Yale's campus and all the characters are antiheroes that you secretly love even though they are chockfull of issues. In Hell Bent - Alex and Dawes are looking for a portal to hell so they can rescue Darlington who was taken by a demon in the last book. Each attempt into hell is riddled with complications and new horrors - Is saving Darlington worth it? Witty banter, amazing characters, and a fast paced storyline. I need the next book now! 

No comments:

Post a Comment