Sunday, September 22, 2013

Ender's Game

I was excited to finally get this book off my "to-read" list and I wasn't disappointed. For years I've heard this book hailed as one of the all time greatest science fiction novels of all time and I'm glad to say it lives up to all the hype.

In the future children are the saviors of humanity, after aliens attack the earth elite children are groomed to become captains of the starfleet to defend humankind. Young Ender is an exceptional child, from an early age his critical, emotional, and physical skills, were amazing. As he ages he has to continually show the higher ups that he has what it takes. But does he? Is there anything wrong with wanting to be a child and act your age? Is it even moral to subject such young children to tests? Read to find out more, also keep your eyes peeled for the trailers of the new movie adaptation starring Harrison Ford.

No comments:

Post a Comment