Thursday, April 18, 2019

Scooby Apocalypse: vol. 4

This series has been a mixed bag for me, and volume four is easily my least favorite of the bunch. It wouldn't have been as bad if it just focused on Scooby and the gang but we kept getting weird side stories with a talking mole and squirrel (top agents) with babes in bikinis assisting them.... ok. Is it going to tie in later? Did it already tie in and I miss it? God knows. It was weird and diverting. The rest of this graphic novel the gang has to focus on if there can be good monsters and deciding what they want to do with the rest of their lives now that they know there isn't a way to reverse the nanites that affected everyone and turned them into monsters. They decides to hole up in a mall and make the best of it. Very meh, I'll give it one more volume, but my heart isn't really in this anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment