Monday, July 23, 2012

So It Goes...

As usual Kurt Vonnegut never fails to let me down and writes a witty and poignant novel about characters to which everyone can relate. His cynicism and odd sense of humor always makes me laugh and this book was no exception. This novel follows the story of Walter F. Starbuck as he is released from jail and tries to make sense of what the hell happened to his life. It's funny, witty, insightful and a must read for everyone. Personally, I can't get enough of Vonnegut which is why I have to dole out his works slowly, because I know once I read all of his works that's that. No more books from my favorite Hoosier author, as such I have to pace myself to enjoy his books slowly. Thankfully there's a lot of good autobiographies out there. So it goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment