Monday, January 8, 2018

Unqualified

The extent that I knew Anna Faris before was that she starred in The House Bunny and What's Your Number, and was married to Chris Pratt (mega hunk). This memoir/ self help/ celebrity advice book talked about love, bad decisions, acting, family life, regrets, and other little tidbits. It's not in any way chronological so there is loads of jumping around but that does keep it pretty fresh and keeps the reader on their toes. If you listen to the audiobook it's also narrated by the author herself which is pretty fun. Listening to this memoir made me respect and appreciate Anna Faris more as an actor, although I did not get the "we could be best friends!" vibe that I got from reading Amy Shumer and Mindy Kaling's books. She's a cool chick, but I still have nothing in common with her. Not a bad read.

No comments:

Post a Comment