Monday, August 31, 2026
Braving the Storm
I didn't know that I was into age gap romances until I started this series! This one went a little further than that though and involved an uncle and a niece (not related by blood!). Briar is fleeing her cheating husband and her no good family and she goes to the one place that's far away and out of their grasp, the little cabin in Crimson Ridge. She found out her father had left it to her in his will. She's never been there but she is desperate to hide out somewhere. When she arrives, a SHOCKING, interaction leads her to discover that the cabin is indeed not empty and is occupied by her estranged uncle who has had no contact with the family in years. He is a cowboy and former rodeo star who has lived in the cabin for quite some time and had no idea that his adopted brother had died and left the cabin to his now adult daughter. Storm hasn't seen his niece in at least a decade and damn, does she look good. The two decide to share the small cabin for the time being and sparks start to fly. If it's wrong, then why does it feel so right? Forbidden love, steamy as hell, nice little age gap. I'm already on to book three!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment