Monday, June 17, 2024

Age of Cage


Endlessly entertaining - I learned so much about my man Nic Cage. I was hoping for a little more info about his personal life, but aside from his early childhood and family ties - The Age of Cage is really just a look at my mans filmography. Which is still super interesting. There were so many films I didn't know about or had forgotten. The Age of Cage really hones in on Nic's acting chops, personal thoughts on movies, inside info about roles turned down or looked over, and so much more. This book got me inspired to start at the beginning of the list and work my way through all the movies. So far I am two in and I know it's going to take me some time but I don't care. This book has got me inspired. Perfect for fans of Nic Cage!

No comments:

Post a Comment