Tuesday, February 16, 2021

Snow White with the Red Hair


It's been a while since I've read any manga and this one came highly recommended to me. It took me a minute to get back into the flow of reading it - but after I did I enjoyed it. This was fairy tale spin off centering on Snow White and it opens up with her being told that the Prince is sending for her to be his newest concubine because he has heard of unusual apple colored hair. She runs away into the woods to escape that fate and while there she encounters a stranger who turns out to be a prince from a neighboring kingdom. They develop a friendship as she helps heal him with some herbs. I don't want to spoil too much. Basically Snow White has bright red hair, is a commoner, and an herbalist who tends to catch the eye of royalty. I don't know if I'll continue with the series - but it's a neat concept. 

No comments:

Post a Comment