Friday, February 26, 2021

Dare to Lead


I've been hearing the Brene Brown hype for years and this is the first time I've dove into one of her leadership books. It was really eye opening - I rarely take notes or mark pages but there were multiple times when I had to stop to re-read something because it struck me, The concepts are great for organizational leadership and also personal growth. Strategies range from developing empathy to accepting feedback to passing over perfectionism can help improve anyone's lives. Extremely eye opening. Brown has lots of free printables (workbooks, motivational posters, etc) on her website and I look forward to digging into those as well. I definitely wouldn't mind reading her other work - she referenced them quite a lot in this one. 

No comments:

Post a Comment