Tuesday, February 12, 2019

The Financial Diet

Not the best financial book I've ever read, but one of the most fun. The Financial Diet's target audience is millennial women; it's filled with humor, Sex and the City references, cute drawings, foul language, and lifestyle tips. That's not to say that other demographics wouldn't enjoy it, just that it's certainly not intended as a financial guide for just anyone. Personally, I enjoyed it. The only part I didn't care for was the recipes, I'm looking how to improve my budget, not roast a chicken. Other than that, I really enjoyed the book, it was full of really good interviews, smart advice, and funny quips. This book is not a one size fits all financial fix though, and depending on your situation you'll have to cherry pick what works for you. I enjoyed it and will refer back to it time and again.

No comments:

Post a Comment