Wednesday, February 24, 2016

Bridget Jones's Diary

I don't know if I've ever identified more with a fictional character. Bridget Jones is a slightly older, much skinnier, equally eccentric single girl and we're practically the same person. Why did I wait so long to read this gem?! It was love from page one. The diary starts on January 1 and takes readers all the way through the year and all through her exploits, beauty and dieting struggles, dating catastrophes and more. It's zany and hilarious and I can relate on so many levels. Her parents are a little nuts (specifically her mom), her friends are all married or dating, and her coworkers are insufferable (save her super hot boss!), no wonder she drinks so much! A fantastic read, I can't wait to read the rest in the series and to watch all the movies. Why did I wait soo long in my life! Wonderful screwball English comedy!

No comments:

Post a Comment