Monday, March 30, 2015

She-Hulk: Law and Disorder

I've never been huge on She-Hulk but when I saw this kick ass cover art I couldn't resist checking this comic out and I am SOO GLAD I did. It was awesome and gave me a whole new appreciation for the Jade Giantess. This comic doesn't focus on She-Hulk's work with the Avengers or the Fantastic Four, instead it centers on her work as a lawyer. After getting fired for not bringing in her famous friends as clientele, She-Hulk (aka Jennifer) opens up her own practice and starts cultivating clients. She gets to interacts with some characters we are familiar with (Doctor Doom, Tony Stark, Daredevil, Hell Cat and more) and finds out that lawyering own her own is going to be a lot more work than she initially thought. Totally awesome, humorous, and smart, this is a must read for Marvel fans.

No comments:

Post a Comment