Tuesday, March 24, 2015

One for the Money

I will admit, this is the first Janet Evanovich book I've ever read. She's a very prolific and popular author, I've just never gotten around to checking her out because I wasn't sure if she would be my cup of tea. While I enjoyed One for the Money, I don't know how soon I will pick the rest of the series. They are light, fluffy fun reads, perfect for airports or the beach. This series focuses on Stephanie Plum, a young woman who, while out of luck and out of money, joins her cousin's bail bonds business and tracks down clients who have skipped out of their court hearings. Stephanie learns the hard way that there is a lot more to becoming an apprehension agent. She quickly finds herself wrapped up in a case bigger than she ever could have imagined, but deals with her ridiculous problems with wit and humor. A nice, easy, read.

No comments:

Post a Comment