Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Is Everyone Hanging Out Without Me (and other concerns)

This may come as a shocker but I've never seen The Office. What little I knew about Mindy Kaling I gleaned from Tabloids Facebook. However, after  reading this hilarious writing debut I'm all on the Kaling Express. Seriously, this book is too funny. Why did I not become a fan sooner? Kaling is one of those Hollywood starlets you could actually imagine having as a friend. She's down to earth, hilarious, shockingly normal, and has the zaniest sense of humor ever. This book is made up of short little essays about growing up a chubby Indian child, friends, college, favorite comedians, relationships, and more. It's got a little something in it for everyone.

A must read for fans of comedy, The Office, Mindy Kaling, the chubby girl next door and more. Truly hilarious and peppered with great photos and anecdotes. Perfect for gifts and book clubs :)

No comments:

Post a Comment