Tuesday, June 27, 2023

Yours Truly


Sexy, witty, and irresistible - I finished this book in 24 hours. I LOVED the first book in this series, yet - I think I loved this one better! Dr. Briana Ortiz (the best friend from the first book!) is having a rough year. Her husband cheated on her, their getting divorced, her brother's kidney is failing and he needs a donor stat, and the head ER job she thought she was a shoo in for now has competition from a jerk faced newcomer. When said jerk face puts his awkwardness aside, he writes Bri to tell her how sorry he is for his awful first impression and despite her initial misgivings they suddenly become pen pals - leaving each other notes all over the hospital. Soon they are friends and then due to Jacob's (jerk face) massively interfering family they are fake dating (I love this trope). There is SO MUCH MORE at stake then that though. There is a kidney transplant, social anxiety, therapy, mental health and so much more. I shipped them so hard. So good, so fun, so witty, and quite steamy. Give me more!

No comments:

Post a Comment