Tuesday, November 12, 2019

The Toll

Not too often can I say that I read a 600+ page book in one sitting, but thank god I only worked half a day today because I knocked this bad boy out! I thought it was a thrilling and wonderful wrap up to the trilogy. We met a few new characters, reconnected with our old favorites, and explored a thrilling new chapter that kept me guessing up to the end. The Toll picks up right where the last book left off and the pace never slows. Not for one minute. I liked the Greyson Tolliver became a central part of this story so we had four main characters instead of just Rowan, Citra, and the Thunderhead. I don't want to spoil the ending, but it was great I think the way the whole trilogy was plotted was unique and brilliant and it is definitely a series I will return to. I would love to see this on the big screen!

No comments:

Post a Comment