Monday, October 14, 2019

Doomsday Clock

This is really a 4.5 not quite a 5, but I am super excited to see how this Watchmen spin-off turns out. This volume sets the scene and introduces a lot of new characters and their backstories. There are a few pretty big surprises (I won't ruin them for you, but they involve characters from the original Watchmen series) and I loved that Batman, Superman, Lex Luther and the Joker (as well as many other DC villains) play a pretty big part in this new series. Doomsday Clock picks up seven years after Watchmen ended, only now everyone knows that Adrian Veidt was the one responsible for the murder of millions. Since that bombshell broke the world is on the brink of of imploding... again. It's up to Veidt and Rorschach (or someone appearing to be Rorschach) to do something about it. I loved it and I can't wait to keep reading this series!!

No comments:

Post a Comment