Thursday, August 2, 2018

Along Came a Spider

UGH, time of my life I'll never get back! I'll admit this book started out promising but quickly got stale. At a certain point I didn't care who lived or died and I never felt any real affinity towards the "hero" of the story, Alex Cross. A kidnapping case quickly spirals out of control as the body count rises and the "madman" they're after seems to have some serious mental health issues (or does he?!). Alex Cross soon finds himself obsessing over the case; when he's not thinking about the case he's boning a co-worker and neglecting his two children that he leaves at home with his grandma. Reading this book did not make me ever want to read another book in the Alex Cross series. Not only was it meh, it was just a little too over the top at times or to on the nose. Pass....

No comments:

Post a Comment